Our 100% Pure Velour Kid’s Bathrobe Hooded is the Perfect Gift for Your Little One. Further, when your child exits the bath or swimming pool, or they’re relaxing at the beach, at a kid’s spa party, or hanging out at home, then this exquisitely printed hooded bathrobe will keep them dry, warm, as well as comfy. In addition, our children’s cover-up has a silky feel from the plush velour exterior, making it ideal for cuddling and resting. As a result, you can be sure that you are giving your children the best possible gift.
It has a large, comfortable hood, absorbent terry fabric inside, soft Velour on the exterior, a belt stitched into the back of the robe so it doesn’t get lost, practical front pockets, and an exquisite lapel collar. This robe makes with comfort in mind. As a result, the presence of the hood makes it more comfortable and warmer. Moreover, your kid’s hands will stay warm in the two front pockets, which also serve as storage space for small items.
The ideal gift for your loved ones is a velour kid’s bathrobe with a terry lining. The Velour is outside, and the comfortable terry cloth is interior. To increase durability, it stitches double. After a bath, this robe will keep you warm and retain your body heat. Four sizes are available: Small, Medium, Large, and X Large. In each of our items, we have faith. Furthermore, harmful elements keep out of our products.
The kid’s hooded cover-ups are made to fit perfectly, keeping your child warm, cozy, and comfortable at all times. To ensure you are ordering the correct size, compare their measurements with those on our size chart and the dimensions.
- Small: Length 65cm / Chest 34cm / Sleeves 26cm / Shoulder 34cm
- Medium: Length 70cm / Chest 36cm / Sleeves 28cm / Shoulder 36cm
- Machine washable; use warm water and the same shades to clean—dryer on low heat.
- In fact, remove the belt before washing. Do not use bleach. You must clean your bathrobes separately from your clothing.
- You can remove any detergent residue and lint by adding 1/2 cup of white distilled vinegar to the rinse water.
- If you notice a pulled loop on your robe, please snip the pulled loop with a pair of scissors. It won’t harm the product.